- Mumbai Delhi MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Action JacksonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Three-film-old Varun has found a fan in superstar SalmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- AlonePosted 2 weeks ago
- It’s Action Time for the UNGLI GangPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rani keeps her promise to visit Yerwada Central prisonPosted 1 month ago
- ZED PLUSPosted 2 months ago
- UNGLI Trailer gets a Unanimous Thumbs UpPosted 2 months ago
- Titoo MBAPosted 2 months ago
- Happy EndingPosted 2 months ago
Mona Singh’s face morphed in an MMS scandal
Technology can be a boon or a horrible curse, and various celebrities have fallen prey to it. Mona Singh, who played the character of ‘Jassi’ in Jassi Jaise Koi Nahin’, is the latest to join the dreadful list.
Recently a MMS video with the face of Mona Singh doing objectionable things was released into the media. However not only digital experts but also senior crime branch officer confirmed that the face was morphed. They further added that the cyber forensic experts at the Cyber Lab have concluded that the video shot seemed to have been superimposed.
The 32-year-old actress was busy shooting for her television series “Kya Hua Tera Vaada”, when the alleged news of the video morphed reached her. Mona Singh is quiet shattered with the circulation of the fake video and has filed a complaint with cyber crime cell. A source close to the actor said, “The MMS of the model, who resembles the television actress, is purposely leaked to tarnish her image. She is one of the most successful actresses and perhaps someone cannot digest it.”
As per IT Act 2000 in continue with IPC 1860 the web portals that carry the explicit content would be penalized.