- ZED PLUSPosted 4 days ago
- UNGLI Trailer gets a Unanimous Thumbs UpPosted 2 weeks ago
- Titoo MBAPosted 3 weeks ago
- Happy EndingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Roar SynopsisPosted 3 weeks ago
- Musicians turn actors for upcoming Marathi film Ishq Wala LovePosted 1 month ago
- Ex-Army Commando Trains Cast Of RoarPosted 1 month ago
- Each Character In Roar Is Independent….Posted 1 month ago
- UngliPosted 1 month ago
- Shreya Narayan’s ‘Super’ journey!Posted 1 month ago
Katrina’s favourite thirst quencher – water!
Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif says the first thing she think of when she is thirsty is plain water.
The 28-year-old promotes mango drink Slice, but when asked what she turns to when she is thirsty, she told IANS: “The first thing is water!”
“But when you’re looking for something that gives you energy, have something and craving for something different that’s where Slice comes into the picture. It’s a little more than just something to drink,” she added.
Considering that the actress is so fit, how come she promotes a drink, which could be sugar-loaded in nature.
“That was always a concern for me, that is why I did look into it before I signed the brand. But I think the good thing is that they are doing a good job in keeping that part in check,” said Katrina.