- Dia Mirza’s special treat for kidsPosted 67 days ago
- KickPosted 67 days ago
- HerculesPosted 70 days ago
- HumshakalsPosted 71 days ago
- Madhuri joins hands with UNICEFPosted 71 days ago
- MARDAANIPosted 74 days ago
- Fear has a new taste – Pizza!Posted 74 days ago
- Vidya Balan Wants To Spy On PM Narendra Modi!Posted 75 days ago
- ‘Bhaangarh’ here to spook the audiencesPosted 75 days ago
- Armaan and Deeksha kickstarts promotions with a bang!Posted 75 days ago
Katrina’s favourite thirst quencher – water!
Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif says the first thing she think of when she is thirsty is plain water.
The 28-year-old promotes mango drink Slice, but when asked what she turns to when she is thirsty, she told IANS: “The first thing is water!”
“But when you’re looking for something that gives you energy, have something and craving for something different that’s where Slice comes into the picture. It’s a little more than just something to drink,” she added.
Considering that the actress is so fit, how come she promotes a drink, which could be sugar-loaded in nature.
“That was always a concern for me, that is why I did look into it before I signed the brand. But I think the good thing is that they are doing a good job in keeping that part in check,” said Katrina.