- Daawat-e-IshqPosted 6 days ago
- MY NAME IS RANVEER CHING!Posted 6 days ago
- Tanovic’s Tigers with Emraan set to roar at TorontoPosted 6 days ago
- Dia Mirza’s special treat for kidsPosted 79 days ago
- KickPosted 79 days ago
- HerculesPosted 81 days ago
- HumshakalsPosted 82 days ago
- Madhuri joins hands with UNICEFPosted 82 days ago
- MARDAANIPosted 86 days ago
- Fear has a new taste – Pizza!Posted 86 days ago
Glad I didn’t launch Shruti Haasan – Kamal
Versatile actor Kamal Haasan is proud of the fact that his daughter Shruti Haasan has carved a niche for herself in the showbiz industry, without the support of father.
“I am very glad I didn’t launch her. I want her to walk back home as a star. As a father right from the beginning I wanted her to make her own way and I should not have a hand in that,” Haasan said.
“I want her to be known as a talent and she succeeded on her own and then I will have two stars (Kamal and Shruti) under one banner,” he added.
Shruti forayed in Bollywood with Soham Shah’s “Luck” and was later seen in “Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji”. She is currently shooting for Prabhudheva’s “Ramya Vasta Vaiya”.
Kamal, who has been a part of Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam film industries, says he doesn’t like the word Bollywood.
“What is Bollywood? Call Hindi film industry or call it as Mumbai film industry, Tamil film industry, Telugu film industry. Why to imitate everything from Hollywood. Stop imitating. We are wearing their clothes and that’s enough at least our mind can be Indian,” said the actor.