- D-Day: A synopsisPosted 3 hours ago
- The Smurfs 2Posted 5 hours ago
- ‘Highway’ soars in KashmirPosted 5 hours ago
- After EarthPosted 10 days ago
- Pooja Misrra a showstoper in a baby pink bra in aid of breast cancer !Posted 10 days ago
- Year of Deepika PadukonePosted 12 days ago
- Shruti Haasan’s first look from D-DayPosted 12 days ago
- Rajpal Yadav weds Bharti Sharma in Bhopal !Posted 12 days ago
- Veena Malik Hot Photoshoot for Zindagi 50-50Posted 12 days ago
- M.A.R.D. goes DigitalPosted 19 days ago
Glad I didn’t launch Shruti Haasan – Kamal
Versatile actor Kamal Haasan is proud of the fact that his daughter Shruti Haasan has carved a niche for herself in the showbiz industry, without the support of father.
“I am very glad I didn’t launch her. I want her to walk back home as a star. As a father right from the beginning I wanted her to make her own way and I should not have a hand in that,” Haasan said.
“I want her to be known as a talent and she succeeded on her own and then I will have two stars (Kamal and Shruti) under one banner,” he added.
Shruti forayed in Bollywood with Soham Shah’s “Luck” and was later seen in “Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji”. She is currently shooting for Prabhudheva’s “Ramya Vasta Vaiya”.
Kamal, who has been a part of Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam film industries, says he doesn’t like the word Bollywood.
“What is Bollywood? Call Hindi film industry or call it as Mumbai film industry, Tamil film industry, Telugu film industry. Why to imitate everything from Hollywood. Stop imitating. We are wearing their clothes and that’s enough at least our mind can be Indian,” said the actor.